POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Continue trace... Insight please : Re: Continue trace... Insight please Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continue trace... Insight please
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 1 May 2002 09:31:32
Message: <3CCFEE01.ED9DD119@gmx.de>
Hm. So, is it for BMP? I couldn't find that,
just this:
"Some image formats (namely TGA and PNG) also
store information about where the file started..."

The image is already tracing a couple a days, and it looks
like another one to go, but I'm getting impatient on other
projects... I didn't use the Create_Ini option, so
I guess that's too late now, right?

Another thing: The render-menu has this rerun-entry.
I can select which files to rerun, and if I want to
continue the latest file.
If I use a second instance of POV, I gather that
POV will overwrite the "last scene traced" info.
Any way to restore POV to think that another file
needs to be continued? Continue did work for
BMP until now, so I guess the problem is just
to have POV think which file to continue.

Thanks for your help!

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde